Pet Identification Chip
Brand Name:Pet Identification Chip
Manufactured/ Mktd by: Covetrus (Henry Schein)
Size / Dimensions / Packing: These are available in two dimensions:
2.12 X 12 mm
1.5 X 9 mm
Presentation: Each Unit Contains 1×10 UNITS
Description / Action:
Covetrus (Henry Schein) pet identification chip is ready to use application system (RFID) with unique 15-digit number for the electronic identification of animals. It is manufactured in accordance to ISO standard 11784/85 FDX B and accepted globally. It is small like rice grain sized pre-sterilized safe chip with anti-migration coating.
Class: Miscellaneous / Pet Identification Chip or Microchip
Pet identification chip is used for / has following features
- One implant for lifetime, provides ownership proof
- Absolutely safe with no side effects
- Anti-migration coating and painless insertion process
- Provides unique Lifetime ID
- Can’t be lost or altered
- No Geographical boundaries
Administration / Implantation:
The implantation sites in Canines and Felines are:
- The Transponder is implanted subcutaneous on the dorsal-midline just cranial to the shoulder blades or scapula
- The Transponder is implanted subcutaneously in the midway region of left neck.
Overdoses / Side effects / Contraindications /Warnings:
It is pre-sterilized and ready for use. Has no side effects and safe for use in cats and dogs both. Normal aseptic precautions should be followed during implantation of chip. It is only an identification number and doesn’t hold pet details or GPS in it. It needs a scanner to read the identification number.
Pharmaceutical precautions / Instructions:
Always store in a cool and dry place.
Safety: Age / Pregnancy:
Safety for pregnant / lactating female dogs has not been mentioned by the manufacturer.
Substitute: Updating Soon